Venue Open Day – Thursday 22 February 24
The Insurance Hall cordially invites you to our Venue Open Day.
Join us to sample a range of delicious catering and receive a guided tour of our prestigious, historic and beautiful Grade II listed venue located in the heart of the City of London.
With stunning Tudor-style architecture, excellent spaces and facilities, and all the tech you could ask for (not to mention its own resident ghost!), The Insurance Hall is the perfect choice for a variety of corporate events from conferences, receptions, graduations, and so much more.
To register your attendance, please click here.
- Discover the history and hidden secrets of this former iconic Livery Hall
- Explore our state-of-the-art facilities and see how we can make your next event truly unforgettable
- Sample our excellent, complimentary food and refreshments
- Meet our friendly and knowledgeable team to answer your event planning queries
- Take advantage of our exclusive offers, only available on the day
How will the Open Day work?
You can pop by anytime during the day from 11:00 to 18:30. Lunch will be served from 11:30 to 14:00, followed by afternoon treats from 14:30 and ending with canapés and drinks from 16:30 to 18:30.
Who should attend?
If you are involved in sourcing or booking event venues, either for your organisation or external clients, planning, organising and delivering events, our Venue Open Day is a great opportunity to visit this hidden gem in the heart of Central London and see what it offers for your next events, taste our quality catering, and meet our friendly and dedicated team.
Please feel free to extend this invitation to anyone else in your organisation involved in event-related activities – the more, the merrier!
We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday 22 February 2024!